Disciples des Ombres Index du Forum

Disciples des Ombres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

!!! AVIS IMPORTANT !!! 
Voilà voilà...

Cela fait quelques temps qu'on parlait de fusion, mais dû au dégonflement de certains, l'absence voire disparition d'autres, elle a été en partie oubliée et sera peut-être réalisée à certains points-de-vue.

Je vous invite tous à rejoindre la guilde des Enfants de Narsilriel (classée 20ème environ) pour continuer cette aventure.

Merci à tous ceux qui sont restés actifs et disponnibles, on se retrouvera bientôt je l'espère.

Je vais laisser le forum s'éteindre. Il ne sera sans doute plus mis à jour à daté de ce jour.

À bientôt et merci à tous Smile

:: Xav

Apollo Hospital On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Disciples des Ombres Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Place du Marché
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mareegerm

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Apollo Hospital On Facebook Répondre en citant

Apollo Hospital On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Ravi pledges to get a Cancer Screening done. Sign up Have an account? Log in . Close Copy link to Tweet Here's the URL for this Tweet. Close Block Cancel Block . Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo Apollo Hospitals‏HospitalsApollo 7h7 hours ago More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet #Bangladesh gets their very first pre-paid health card with a host of features for patients that is unmatched! Here's a sneak peek of the launch by BRAC Bank, MasterCard and Apollo Hospitals. Skip all Welcome home! This timeline is where youll spend most of your time, getting instant updates about what matters to you. By using Twitters services you agree to our Cookie Use and Data Transfer outside the EU. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. #OutsmartCancer #ApolloHospitals #HealthCarepic.twitter.com/hzK5i1E7k8 0 replies 3 retweets 8 likes Reply Retweet 3 Retweeted 3 Like 8 Liked 8 Thanks. #ApolloHospitals #HealthCare #HealthyLife #HealthyLiving #Healthpic.twitter.com/gTt3y5Lp5h 1 reply 2 retweets 9 likes Reply 1 Retweet 2 Retweeted 2 Like 9 Liked 9 Thanks. Close Go to a person's profile Saved searches Remove In this conversation Verified accountProtected Tweets Suggested users Verified accountProtected Tweets Verified accountProtected Tweets . Join us in our campaign to #OutsmartCancer. During my tenure of last 30 years, I witnessed the growth of both my Organisation and my career" Please CLICK HERE for the mobile version . Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted Sangita Reddy‏SangitaApollo 12h12 hours ago More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Congratulations drvijayanandre2 who has been conferred with the Prestigious American Ophthalmologists Society (AOS) Achievement Award for Excellence in Ocular Oncology. Dismiss . Undo Apollo Hospitals‏HospitalsApollo 12h12 hours ago More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet #DidYouKnow Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai, will be one amongst the centresin the world offering the advanced Proton therapy , by the beginning of 2018. Close Promote this Tweet . Skip to content. Spread the word The fastest way to share someone elses Tweet with your followers is with a Retweet. Regular self-examination and annual screening helps detect breast cancer early . Take a pledge to #OutsmartCancer by registering at 0 replies 3 retweets 1 like Reply Retweet 3 Retweeted 3 Like 1 Liked 1 Thanks. Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted My Times‏TOIMyTimes Jan 5 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet "Cancer causes mental, social and financial crisis in people's lives." Read here to know why early detection and treatment of the disease can make a big difference: #OutsmartCancer 0 replies 5 retweets 4 likes Reply Retweet 5 Retweeted 5 Like 4 Liked 4 Thanks. Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted My Times‏TOIMyTimes Jan 5 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Recognize the early signs of Cancer and protect yourself from this dreadful disease. Pledge by giving a missed call to 8448198134. Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted My Times‏TOIMyTimes Jan 8 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Ravi leads a healthy & happy life. Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted My Times‏TOIMyTimes Jan 5 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet #DidYouKnow there are ten major types of Cancer? To learn more about each of them and their symptoms, visit #OutsmartCancer 0 replies 5 retweets 7 likes Reply Retweet 5 Retweeted 5 Like 7 Liked 7 Thanks. Try again? Include parent Tweet Include media By embedding Twitter content in your website or app, you are agreeing to the Twitter Developer Agreement and Developer Policy. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup. Join the conversation Add your thoughts about any Tweet with a Reply. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. The only way to beat the disease is to stop Cancer in its tracks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Give a missed call to 8448198134/ log onto #OutsmartCancer 0 replies 3 retweets 3 likes Reply Retweet 3 Retweeted 3 Like 3 Liked 3 Thanks. Undo Apollo Hospitals Retweeted Sangita Reddy‏SangitaApollo Jan 9 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Dr. Tweets not working for you? Hover over the profile pic and click the Following button to unfollow any account 5a02188284
facebook code invite all friends firefoxcomo entrar a facebook desde mi alcatel ot 710facebook app for nokia 2700 classic mobilemusic for facebook statusqr code mit facebook logo erstellendescargar facebook hacker account 2014facebook software download for 6300login oovoo with facebookhow to create facebook like page accounti want to close my facebook account for always
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Disciples des Ombres Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Place du Marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange